Friday, March 24, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Slogans and Tag Lines For Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite – If Dick Cheney Was Pitchman

News Item - Vice Presidential Downtime Requirements

10. I'm absolutely convinced that the threat we face now is not having enough Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite

9. Obviously, New Orleans has been through a great trauma ... They could use some Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite

8. If nominated, I will not run, If elected, I will not serve, but if handed a Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite, I will drink

7. And on at least one occasion, we have reporting that places him in Prague with Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite

6. Before I cast any tie-breaking votes in the Senate, I have myself a Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite

5. We will, in fact, be greeted with cans of Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite

4. It is easy to take Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.

3. We now know that Saddam Hussein has resumed his efforts to acquire Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite

2. Go fuck yourself, Senator Leahy ... But before you do that, have a refreshing Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite

1. Either you’re for Caffeine-Free Diet Sprite, or you’re against it

No comments: