Monday, March 20, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard At HP Shareholders Meeting Last Week

10. This guy Hurd, isn’t he in cash registers?

9. How come we’re not getting any of these No-Bid contracts like Halliburton

8. You get a load of the cost of the parking they want to charge us?

7. This Microsoft Origami – Isn’t it just the old Apple Newton?

6. $21 million in severance ? I’ll baby-sit the company for six-years, for that kind of scratch

5. I wish I bought Google when I had the chance

4. I can’t wait to put in my motion, to get everyone to start using “HP” as a verb ... That’ll drive up our value

3. We gonna have a hand-cranked printer to go along with that computer thingy Gates was complaining about?

2. Maybe with Carly gone, we can get Apple back and sell the iPods again ... My granddaughter is bugging me for one

1. Yeah, I got the email ... If they don’t show that “Trapped In The Closet ” show again, I’ll dump my Viacom stock

No comments: