Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Instant Ignorant Dolt Update - Whelan Apologizes

Well, the slingshots are sheathed, for the time being.

IID Whelan raises the white flag;

My Apologies to Publius

On reflection, I now realize that, completely apart from any debate over our respective rights and completely apart from our competing views on the merits of pseudonymous blogging, I have been uncharitable in my conduct towards the blogger who has used the pseudonym Publius. Earlier this evening, I sent him an e-mail setting forth my apology for my uncharitable conduct. As I stated in that e-mail, I realize that, unfortunately, it is impossible for me to undo my ill-considered disclosure of his identity. For that reason, I recognize that Publius may understandably regard my apology as inadequate.
Publius accepts, and The Anonymous Liberal (and John Cole, at Balloon Juice) concurs ...

Though, it appears that Jules Crittendan is a bit jealous, and wants one of those Instant Ignorant Dolt titles for himself ...


No comments: