10. Representative Steve King (R-IA) insists on having title of House Majority Idiot
9. Republicans hire Rulon Gardner to taunt out-going Democrats as "The Biggest Losers"
8. To save time, GOP Majority insists all floor speeches need to be a Twitter-like 140-characters, or less
7. First Bill - All members need to be as tanned as new Speaker of the House, John Boehner
6. New Majority Whip Eric Cantor challenges King as to being House Majority Idiot
5. Swearing in new members is delayed, as newly-elected Tea Party Congressmen show up with misspelled signs and shout down the speaker
4. New Speaker of House Ceremony delayed - Gavel keeps slipping out of Nancy Pelosi's hand due to it being soaking wet from John Boehner's crying
3. Michele Bachmann got so excited with having the Majority, she gets confused and starts investigating herself for Anti-American activities
2. Big confusion - Tea Party Members thought they were reading The Constitution, but, due to error, actually are reading leaked cables by WikiLeaks
1. LeBron James shows up, announces he's "Taking his talents to the Congress"
Kathleen Hennessey and Tom Hamburger: Tea party' freshmen embrace status quo - After campaigning against D.C.'s ways, new Republican lawmakers quickly turn to lobbyists and fundraisers