News Item: Banks likely to try range of new fees
10. The Kardashian Charge - Get divorced after 72-days, fees, fees, fees ...
9. Don't have your own Deposit or Withdrawal Slips? ... Just rent one of the banks, for a fee
8. ATM's will have "Coin Slots" (like old public pay phones) if you want to use them
7. HuffPo Model: You can work at the bank, not get paid salary - and get charged with a fee
6. Need to speak to the Bank Manager? ... You can book time with him, for a fee ...
5. Fee for just walking into the bank
4. Don't have a pen to write out deposit/withdrawal slip? ... Bank has one, for a fee ...
3. The Jeopardy Fee; You didn't phrase your transaction request in the form of a question
2. Car loans, instead of based on amount/time/years/, will be based on cars' weight
1. Groucho Marx Fee - Don't know the Secret Word, it will cost you a $100 fee
(Image courtesy of Tom Priest at "In a Nutshell")
Will Oremus: Fee-Market Capitalism - Bank of America learns it has to be more subtle about screwing its customers.
Lauri Apple: More Banks Scrap Debit Card Fee Idea
Even The S.E.C Thinks Goldman Sucks!