Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cheney Shooting Round-Up

Shooting Incident By VP Is Far From Being In It's "Final Throes"

Some things to look for that will be popping up, regarding Vice President Dick Cheney's shooting of fellow hunter, Harry Whittington

Dr. Phil - Jerry Springer To Team Up For Special

Newly christened love guru, Dr. Phil, will be teaming up with trailer park trash host Jerry Springer for a special, Pay-Per-View program on "Vice Presidents Who Shoot Innocent Victims" … No word yet if Cheney will be appearing, but the producers boast they've got Former VP's Dan Quayle and Al Gore lined up … And the chairs will be bolted to the floor …


Extreme Makeover - Home Edition White House-Style

The popular ABC program scored big this week, landing both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, who will walk host Ty Pennington through making over a classified document, into a declassified one … Pennington isn't saying if there'll be a bombshell scoop or not …

Judge Oprah

Media mogul Oprah Winfrey, and her new home, XM Radio, are putting up a unspecified amount of cash (rumored to be in the seven-figures), to have Vice President Dick Cheney sit down with Oprah, one-on-one, for a "James Frey-style" interview, that will be broadcast exclusively on XM Radio

VP Ringtones

Verizon Wireless is reporting they'll soon be offering "Vice President Ringtones" for their customers to download … Two choices will be available - "I'm the one that pulled the trigger" and "I shot my friend" …

Ziggy Marley Releasing New, Tweaked Classic

Ziggy Marley, son of the legendary reggae star, Bob Marley, will re-release, with his band, The Melody Makers, his father's classic, "I Shot The Sheriff", as "I Shot The Hunter" …

Oh, I shot the hunter, but I swear it was accident
Ooh, no, ooh
I said, I shot the hunter, but I swear it was an accident
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Hear this

Media Press always hated me
For what I don't know
Ev'ry time I plant a rumor
They say "Liar, before it grows"
They say "Liar, before it grows"

No comments: