10. Good to see Karl in his office – How much longer does he have left before he’s arrested?
9. You know Tony, if we add our approval ratings together, we might move up to just the “Poor” level
8. If there’s time, I’d like to take a quick trip to
7. Mind if I look at those Congressman’s documents before you seal them up?
6. You’re not going to hold me to, since you invaded
5. Sure you can do it! You just gotta stand in front of a mirror and practice saying “I’m the Decider ”, over and over
4. I’ll tell ya George, you really have a big pair, if you know what I mean ... If I ever raided an MP’s office, why they’d thrash me with a broken beer bottle – If I was lucky!
3. I appreciate the offer Tony, and I’m sure they’d do a good job, but I can’t have your soccer hooligans patrolling our borders
2. So, you going to do something about those Enron chaps? Weren’t they big contributors to your campaign?
President Bush is said to have advised British Prime Minister Tony Blair to practice saying, over-and-over, "I'm The Decider"