Friday, May 26, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard During President Bush – Tony Blair Meeting Yesterday

News Item: Blair and Bush Are Duo Even in Descent

10. Good to see Karl in his office – How much longer does he have left before he’s arrested?

9. You know Tony, if we add our approval ratings together, we might move up to just the “Poor” level

8. If there’s time, I’d like to take a quick trip to Michigan and see where they’re digging for that Hoffa bloke

7. Mind if I look at those Congressman’s documents before you seal them up?

6. You’re not going to hold me to, since you invaded Iraq, we Brits have to invade Iran, are you?

5. Sure you can do it! You just gotta stand in front of a mirror and practice saying “I’m the Decider ”, over and over

4. I’ll tell ya George, you really have a big pair, if you know what I mean ... If I ever raided an MP’s office, why they’d thrash me with a broken beer bottle – If I was lucky!

3. I appreciate the offer Tony, and I’m sure they’d do a good job, but I can’t have your soccer hooligans patrolling our borders

2. So, you going to do something about those Enron chaps? Weren’t they big contributors to your campaign?

1. Whatever we say in the Press Conference this evening, we don’t admit any mistakes ... None ... We stay the course ...


President Bush is said to have advised British Prime Minister Tony Blair to practice saying, over-and-over, "I'm The Decider"

No comments: