News Item: Filmmaker shows relics from disputed Jesus tomb
10. Primative blueprints for a project titled "Stonehenge"
9. Dozens and dozens of empty wine jugs
8. Earliest known travel brochures, depicting "7 Nights, 6 Days" in Rome
7. Decaying sheets, that appear to be some form of ID, with the names "Jesus", "Joseph", "J.C.", "Son of God"
6. Faded banner - "What Happens In Jerusalem, Stays In Jerusalem"
5. A stone tablet, sort of a primative, Mary Magdalene MySpace Page
4. A satchel full of restaurant receipts, including the one for the Last Supper
3. Stack of towels, with facial imprint of Christ, and a "50% Discount" sign
2. A gag rubber fish, that turns inside out into a loaf of bread
1. An early draft of a novel titled "The DiVinci Code"
Among the surprising discovery was a faded banner, declaring "What Happens In Jerusalem, Stays In Jerusalem"