Monday, February 20, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Things President Bush Is Daydreaming About On President's Day Holiday

10. I gotta remember to start acting tough, more snippy, push people around - Fred Barnes' book is out now

9. Boy, if I can get through the rest of my term without another hurricane

8. I wonder if they can airbrush, or digitally take me out of those Abramoff photos? … Maybe put Cheney in them?

7. We have a lot in common, so even if he doesn't win any gold medals, I've got to have that Bode Miller kid to the White House

6. I can't do it, I need to get someone in the Senate, I think, to write the resolution to put me on Mt. Rushmore

5. That brother of mine … Wants me to accidentally shoot Cheney quail hunting so I make him VP …

4. Imagine if I could - legally - wiretap anyone I wanted to, without a warrant ...

3. Hmmm … Filling Gitmo up with the White House Press Corps instead of terrorists …

2. I'll bet the people of Iran will greet us like liberators!

1. Maybe I should go back over the PDB's … I don't know why everyone is so worked-up over this port security company sale

No comments: