Monday, July 17, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Other Unscripted Comments Heard At The G8 Luncheon

News Item: Microphone Captures Bush's Unscripted Comments at G-8

10. How come you never took me to Graceland when I visited?

9. I finally found a way to bust Cheney’s balls ... I’ve been emailing him from here, telling him if he’s convicted, I won’t pardon him

8. Who’s manning the pool? Put me in for Chirac and the French not getting behind, or giving any aid, to anything we do here?

7. Is it me, or have you noticed Putin hittin’ the old Russian Vodka a little too much?

6. Yeah, sure ... Next time Condi goes over to see you, I’ll ask her to wear the outfit you like

5. Tony ... See if we can get back to the meeting room before the others ... I want you to show me the map again, and which one is Syria and which one is Lebanon

4. (After taking a sip from a glass) Oh wow! ... I could have had a G8? ... Oh, that’s right, you guys don’t have that over here ...

3. You wait and see ... I’m sure Kofi will find some way for him and his son to make money off this thing

2. That bastard Bush blew it for me ... I wanted to belly kiss Merkel, during the reception the other night

1. So much for stopping off in Beirut for some of those candies on the way home
















Tony ... See if we can get back to the meeting room before the others ... I want you to show me the map again and which one is Syria and which one is Lebanon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Besides the idiocy and profanity, the glimpse of the working relationship between Bush and Blair is interesting. Do visit http://ericstake.com for more on this.