News Item: Bush Sr.: 'Bush fatigue' may be setting in
10. You trade in your Chrysler after discovering that Lee Iacocca bashed the President in his new book
9. Your friends start saying they're losing faith in you
8. Refusing to fire that problematic employee, insisting that they will follow you home
7. If your family and friends don't give you exactly what you want, you threaten to veto them
6. You start building a wall between your house and the neighbor you don't like next door
5. Inexplicably, at cocktail parties, you launch into tirades against Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid
4. You knew exacting what President Bush was talking about, when he went on about "marriage, chicken-plucking and polls that go poof"
3. What's wrong with reading Shakespeare and having an "Ek-A-Lec-Tic" Reading List?
2. You always referred to it as "The Google" too
1. There's a flightsuit in your closet and a "Mission Accomplished" banner in the garage
Unfortunately, the Chief Decider isn't fatigued, not with taking 409 vacation days since taking office