Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This Is Just Too, Too Rich ...


And we thought "Wide Stance" was priceless ...


I almost fell on the floor, laughing so hard, when I first saw this earlier today ...

With all that has gone down on this story in the last 24-hours ... The explosion of news and reports (we'll have some bonus links below) ... The Nixonian "I am not gay" from Senator Larry "Restroom Leg Syndrome" Craig ...

You gotta watch this video blurb ... It is hysterical, in context



(In the event you have problems viewing, here's the link to it)

Bonus Restroom Leg Syndrome Links

Glenn Greenwald: Larry Craig's bathroom behavior and the right wing -- then and now

Michael J.W. Stickings: "Let me be clear: I am not gay and never have been."

The Smoking Gun: U.S. Senator Gets Flushed

The Raw Story: Craig once helped boot GOP senator for sexual harassment

Editor and Publisher: How Did News Outlets Miss Senator's Arrest for Nearly Three Months?

No comments: