Monday, April 28, 2008

Editor's Note: Maybe, Only Treading Water For The Next Day, or Two ...


Good Evening Garlic Fans;


Just a quick note of trouble on the homefront today.

I had to take the Aunt that I am caretaker for to the hospital, and there went the day ...

I won't go into all the details, other than it was a close call to make, as to taking her to the hospital, however, with what went down this past winter, better to roll the Safe-Rather-Than-Sorry dice.

She's doing fine (yelping to come home), the prognosis is to keep her overnight for observation and monitoring and, likely, she'll be back home sometime tomorrow.

I am, possibly, going to attempt to get a post up later this evening (finishing one I started early this morning, before all the excitement commenced) ... If I don't, and only manage the housekeep Garlic History posts, don't hold it against me ...

Many Thanks, as always, for visiting The Garlic

Peace
JTD


No comments: