News Item: Rush Limbaugh urges vote for Obama
10. Simply a matter of he's so delusional, he bought his own hype and now is, legitimately, backing Obama
9. Wanted to get it in the news cycle, before the wide release of 'Speed Racer'
8. Still positioning himself to incite riots in Denver
7. Ratings are dipping
6. Feeling itchy, he wants to get back to racially smearing Obama
5. Dittoheads were becoming confused on who they are supposed to vote for
4. Now that his crush is out in the open, he's trying to woo Hillary
3. Running out of material ... Wants to recycle his Donovan McNabb comments and apply them to Obama
2. Pad the resume, for when he lobbies - again - for the Nobel Peace Prize
1. What! ... Oh no, he's popping the pills again ...
Bonus "A Cheeseburger That Sweats" Riffs
Sourcewatch - Rush Limbaugh
Media Matters: Limbaugh joins other media in whitewashing Swift Boat Vets' falsehoods, claims "nobody has disproven anything they claimed"
Crooks and Liars: Limbaugh At It Again - Mocks Voice Of 12 Year Old Graeme Frost
Jon Soltz: So I'm a "Phony Soldier," Rush?
We Wonder If Rush Lobbied For This, The Way He Did For The Nobel?