News Item: Clark: Outrage over my comments a 'manufactured issue'
10. Clark making the statements, but not being aware of the Internet
9. Clark and his wife didn't pay their property taxes
8. While being touted as a VP candidate, it comes out that Clark participated in an exorcism
7. Clark having a Mini-Me, like Joe Lieberman, who would amplify the remarks
6. What's the big deal? Clark made his comments on a weekend
5. If Clark had announced a plan for a new car battery, but the prize was only $200-Million
4. Clark making the same statements, but he was the one that was a member of the Keating Five
3. That MoveOn.org did a commerical and said General Wesley Clark couldn't have Little Alex
2. Clark going out and angrily barking that McCain's wife was a C****
1. If Clark was the one that thought Iran was training Al Qaeda in Iraq
Bonus Phony Outraged Stumblin' Bumblin John McCain Riffs
Greg Sargent and Eric Kleefeld: Now A McCain Surrogate Demeans Wes Clark's Service
Nicole Belle: John McCain: I’m Shocked–Shocked!–That There’s Campaigning Going On Here!
Steve Benen: Note to McCain campaign: Stop going to the empty well
MediaMatters: What Gen. Clark Actually Said; Media Falsely Claim Clark Attacked McCain's Service
Brilliant at Breakfast: And why CAN'T a 4-star general ask the question?