Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Krugman Pokes His Critics - "And I was on the grassy knoll, too"

Paul Moore: It must be nice to always believe you know better, to always think you're the smartest person in the room.

Jane Craig: No. It's awful.

From 'Broadcast News'

We can't say if Paul Krugman feels like the Holly Hunter character, but he does seem to be on-the-money more often than he is not.

And, today, he pokes fun at some who have been dissing him;
One of the funny aspects of being a somewhat, um, forceful writer is that I’m regularly accused of all sorts of villainy. I was personally responsible for the demise of Enron; my nonexistent son worked for Hillary; etc.
He offers a link to an article that may have provoked those critics, so check out "And I was on the grassy knoll, too"

No doubt, And Morning Joke won't be inviting him out for some Starbucks coffee.


No comments: