Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard At The Major League Baseball All-Star Game

10. Whaddaya think … When we hit the West Coast on that road trip, we get married in San Francisco?

9. Too bad you're not healthy Schilling … They could'a made the movie 'The Fantastic Five'

8. Sorry Matt, we don't talk to glib media people

7. I heard that any Yankee that even looks at a Red Sox, Steinbrenner hits'em with a fine

6. I'm kinda glad the Olympics dropped baseball … I was thinking about going out for the Water Ballet team, anyway

5. Is that Karl Rove and Jeff Gannon sitting over there?

4. I heard you had your Mom fill out 200,000 ballots to get you in here

3. These new All-Star steroids are pretty good

2. We better get over there … Rogers is punching out another photographer

1. I hope it doesn't come out here that I'm Judith Miller's confidential source

No comments: