Monday, March 27, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Other Things K.T. McFarland Says Hillary Clinton Is Doing To Her Besides Spying

News Item: Clinton Challenger Says Spying Charge “A Joke”


10. Told Condi Rice that I’m going to go up against her, for the Commissioner of NFL job

9. Erroneously states I’m running the same type of campaign as Kathleen Harris

8. Claims I am an illegal immigrant and is going to draft legislation specifically against me

7. Spreading rumor that I’m am member of the Super Adventure Club

6. Attaching amendment to Feingold’s bill to censure me as well

5. Has the Lincoln Group planting bad stories about me in the Iraqi Media

4. Privately told me, next time she sends the helicopters over my house in Southhampton, they’re going to fire rockets at me

3. Attempting to link me to Zacarias Moussaoui and say I was the 21st Hijacker

2. Is paying Keith Olbermann to name me “Worst Person In The World” until election day

1. Posting the photos she took of me outside my Manhattan apartment on MySpace.Com

No comments: