Friday, July 07, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Issues For Tom Delay With Having To Stay On Ballot In November

News Item: Ruling Keeps DeLay on Ballot

10. Maybe I can threaten that I have missiles that I want to test and fire off... That’ll get’em to back off

9. Likely is going to have to run against Joe Lieberman, who’ll be registering as an Independent

8. For Bumper Stickers, focus group split between keeping “Indicted” and “Former Congressman”

7. Actually a good thing ... Shows how much harder Conservatives have to work to get rid of all the liberal judges

6. Boy, they keep changing things on me ... First it was “Stay The Course”, now he’s saying it’s “I'd rather be right than popular”

5. I knew I shouldn’t have had Ann Coulter write the “Friend-of-the-Court” letter

4. I can always “Kenny-Boy” it ... “At least the President will say that I was a good guy

3. Now that he has to stay in race, fearful New York Times will expose his Texas Vacation Home as retaliation for criticism

2. With Jack Abramoff convicted and going to jail, doesn’t know where he’s going to get his campaign funding

1. This means he’s going to have to put “the Hammer” to President Bush and the White House, to issue that pardon sooner then they planned

No comments: