News Item: Plans for 'Desert Louvre' Provoke Outrage in France
10. Well, I suppose it is a step up from Camel Racing
9. With Halliburton moving to Dubai, they have to be in cahoots, with Bush ... This is payback for us not supporting his Iraq invasion
8. What next, oil derricks that are replicas of the Eiffel Tower?
7. Maybe we can get them to hire the Corsicans to build the Desert Louvre - it will take them 10-years just to get to Dubai
6. Look at the bullshit the American went through last year, and that was just over dirty, smelly ports
5. Watch, within three-years, you'll see a remake of Lawrence of Arabia, staring Gérard Depardieu
4. First our art, then they'll take our food next - get ready for some Desert Coq au Caravan
3. Too bad Chirac is stepping down ... We could have gotten that Ann Coulter to call him a peu de fagot for doing this deal
2. I wonder if they'll be serving "Freedom Fries" at the Desert Louvre?
1. Well, at least they're not trying to take Jerry Lewis away from us