News Item: Bush cherry picks Juan Williams for an interview and NPR refuses
10. Right off the bat, President nervous - Doesn't know whether to say "Hello" or "Hola"
9. President Bush surprised that Sylvia was no different than any other restaurant in Washington DC
8. CNN's Rick Sanchez would be standing outside, screaming at the top of his lungs, that he should be doing the interview
7. Williams starts bashing Ludacris and Snoop Dog and the President smiles, not knowing what-the-hell he was talking about and makes a mental note to check The Google when he got home
6. Sylvia, in advance of the visit, would have a special, phonetically-enhanced menu for the President
5. During the interview, Williams gets rattled when he thinks he sees a Phony Black Leader come into the restaurant
4. Williams would begin asking the President about how awful the Jena situation is and President would get defensive, telling Williams to leave his daughter out of the interview
3. Showing his Compassionate Conservatism, President Bush would ask the other patrons if their childrens were learning
2. To impress the President, Williams might order some "M-fer" Iced Tea
1. Bush starts thinking of a new nickname he could give himself, like "Soul Prez" or "Most Def Prez"
Dan Froomkin: Bush's Media Cherry Picking
Howard Kurtz: NPR Rebuffs White House On Bush Talk; Radio Network Wanted To Choose Its Interviewer
Top Ten Cloves: Other Things Kayne West Knows That President Bush Doesn't Care About