Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cue The Gloomy Organ Music ...

I gotta tell you, when I read these posts, a rather sick feeling enveloped me.

I mean, talk about an incredibly, almost unbelievable, extraordinary coincidence ...

Back in September, Larisa Alexandrovna (and Muriel Kane) had a piece up on The Raw Story, noting this;

Michael L. Connell was served with a subpoena in Ohio on Sept. 22 in a case alleging that vote-tampering during the 2004 presidential election resulted in civil rights violations. Connell, president of GovTech Solutions and New Media Communications, is a website designer and IT professional who created a website for Ohio’s secretary of state that presented the results of the 2004 election in real time as they were tabulated.
Today, on her blog, At Largely, Larisa has this;

One of my sources died in a plane crash last night...
He has flown his private plane for years without incident. I know he was going to DC last night, but I don't know why. He apparently ran out of gas, something I find hard to believe. (See Update 3 below). I am not saying that this was a hit nor am I resigned to this being simply an accident either. I am no expert on aviation and cannot provide an opinion on the matter. What I am saying, however, is that given the context, this event needs to be examined carefully. If you want to understand the context more broadly, I suggest you read this article I did a while back about the break-ins and arson cases that Siegelman and others have experienced

In case you need it spelled out, from Emily Levy, over on The BRAD BLOG;

BREAKING: MIKE CONNELL, GOP 'IT GURU', KILLED IN SOLO PLANE CRASH ... Said Recently Threatened by Karl Rove, Had Beeen Key Witness in OH '04 Election Fraud Case ...Built Alternate WH Email System, Websites for Bush, McCain, Swiftboaters, '04 OH Election, More...

The Akron Beacon Journal is reporting that the private plane of the GOP's highly-placed "IT guru" Mike Connell's went down in Lake Township, Ohio on Friday evening. Connell was killed in the crash and is reported to have been the only person on board. There are no reports of anyone on the ground being hurt, though his plane crashed in a residential neighborhood.

Anderson, over on Newshoggers, comments, wryly;
It's too bad guys who wind up as "key witnesses" in cases against political dynasties like the Bushes don't have better knowledge of the history of their own government. They might be a little less inclined to fly in small single engine airplanes.
Like we said at the top ...

"Incredible, almost unbelievable, extraordinary coincidence ..."

This may be something along the lines of The Parallax View Bush Ohio 2004

Stay Tuned to this one ...


No comments: