Sunday, January 04, 2009

Editor's Note: Just When I Thought It Was Fixed ...

Good Evening Garlic Fans

Another lost day, to scanning, and scanning, and scanning, with still, no clear resolution.

Apparently, I had encountered a "Trojan" program, or, a Microsoft Security Program has gone awry, and that is messing with my system, to some degree.

I am not inoperable, however, it does, and is doing, things it should not do.

So, rather scramble to put up something lame, as I have eschewed most of the outside world today, we will continue to endeavor to correct this problem - so I can live in peace again (or, until the next time a Microsoft issue wants to torture me).

There's plenty of items down the left sidebar to chew on, or visit some friends, over on The Reaction, Barry Crimmins, or Boston Comedy - Funny Grown Here.

Peace
JTD

No comments: