Thursday, January 08, 2009

Editor's Note: More Woes ...

Good Evening Garlic Fans

Boy, what a week ...

In a previous Editor's Note, we stated some of the things we were dealing with this week, and, apparently, my ebullience was premature.

I've been pinned down, and mercilessly beaten, by a Head Cold, which, in my case, with bad allergies and sinuses, it all goes straight to the sinuses ... Think shiny, gleaming prongs of a rake going on in there, coupled with prolonged periods of feeling like sneezing, but not, and you begin to get the picture.

I worked though it yesterday, but today, it was no go.

Carried through with the Aunt duties, and in- between, it was a day of stretching out on the sofa, taking cat, and power, naps, as best I could.

Hopefully, I'll have the energy (and a less-jammed-up-head) tomorrow to get some posts up (and, as I write this, news is on, with another snowstorm heading in, Saturday/Sunday, with up to 9-inches of snow - wonderful ...)

As always, thanks for coming by The Garlic ...

Peace
JTD


No comments: