News Item: Bush: 'I'm the Decision-Maker' on Iraq
10. Hedging his bets on how the Libby Trial winds up
9. No issue - Decision-Maker on Iraq, The Decider on everything else
8. Thought it was time to break out his Civilian Reserve Corps moniker
7. After authorizing U.S. Soldiers to kill Iranians, part of the plan to throw Iran off-balance
6. Only recommendation of the Iraq Study Group he was willing to undertake
5. Just in an "Ek-A-Lec-Tic" mood today
4. Fred Kagan and General Keane said it would help the surge
3. First Lady was going to make him go into rehab if he kept going around, calling himself "The Decider"
2. Pulled the "I'm the Decider" on Cheney, right after the Wolf Blitzer interview and Cheney barked back "You're out of line ... "
1. Rove worked his "The Math" again and said the change would make my polls numbers go up
"The Decider" - Out
"The Decision-Maker" - In