Saturday, October 27, 2007

Top Ten Cloves: Things That Are Confusing To People About Taco Bells' "Steal A Base, Steal A Taco" Baseball Promotion


News Item: Taco Bell promotion is off base to some


10. Can I steal other things from Taco Bell, along with the taco?

9. October 30th isn't good for me ... Can I steal a taco on another day?

8. Are there any trans-fat in tacos?

7. I don't get it ... Do we have to steal a baseball player first?

6. Is this part of the Immigration problem? Are illegal immigrants stealing tacos?

5. I heard it on Fox Sports - Does that mean only Republicans get the free tacos?

4. Only baseball players are getting the free tacos?

3. Do they allow substitutions? Can I get a burrito, instead?

2. I don't like tacos ... Can I steal something from McDonalds?

1. This isn't a fake offer, is it? ... Something like that FEMA news conference thing?


Bonus, But Stolen, Links

Red Sox Player Earns You a Free Taco; World Series Stolen Base Means Everyone Can Get a Freebie

Coco and Clayton ring Taco’s bell with dougout chat

Free Taco Promotion at Taco Bell



No comments: