Well, Well, Well ... We have our Garlic Poll back up-and-running ...
Lo siento for the delay ... While there has been (and continue to be) some minor technical glitches, and my non-blogging time has been a bit burdened lately, that's still no excuse for being so remiss in letting it lag ... Again, my apologies ...
We're back with a good one this week.
While other events take center stage, the Bush Grindhouse is out legacy shopping again, so weigh in with your vote.
And, for the handful of diehard poll fans, here are the results of the last two polls.
This years' National Thanksgiving Turkey should ...
1. Look up at the President and ask who really is the turkey in the room Tally 65%
2. Make sure it gets a pardon, and not a commutation Tally 21%
3. Stay as far away from Dick Cheney as possible Tally 7%
4. Run around, making a lot of noise, claiming its been tortured Tally 7%
If Condi Rice is having trouble managing the Dept. of State, she should ...
1. See about ordering the book ''State Department for Dummies'' Tally 59%
2. Ask the President if she can talk to his Higher Father for some advice Tally 21%
3. Volunteer herself for one of the posts in Iraq Tally 10%
4. Sell rights to Donald Trump for new show ''State Department Apprentice'' Tally 10%
This week’s Poll - President Bush's sudden attention to a Middle East Peace Plan likely has to do with ...
Scroll up to the top right corner to place your vote