News Item: The U.S. military inflicts more damage on its own credibility
10. Britney Spears, trying out her Iranian accent
9. President Bush, messing around with the intercom system on Air Force One
8. A couple of sailors, below deck on one of the ships being threatened, playing Battleship
7. When analyzed, second-by-second, could be either John Boehner and Mitt Romney, or Hillary Clinton, crying
6. Someone is reporting Vice President Dick Cheney, alone in the Situation Room, playing with the radios around the same time that the transmission was made
5. Some Iranian, playing with toy boats and rubber duckies while taking a bath, who, inadvertently, left his CB radio on
4. Ashton Kutcher ... U.S. Navy ... You just got punk'd!
3. Rich Little, working on new material, in hopes of being asked to host again, the White House Correspondents Dinner
2. Oops! ... Opie and Anthony did it again!
1. Same, mysterious person that asked Dan Rather "Kenneth, what is the frequency?"
Top Ten Cloves: Surprising Things About Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's New Blog
Breaking News! New White House Discord Pits Neocons Versus Bush, Baker; Cheney Launches Iran Study Group; Planning To Up Ante, Outgun Baker’s Recommendation; Rumsfeld Installed As Co-Chair; WHIG Moves Into Secret Bunker, As Neocons Draw Line, Choose Sides
Breaking News! Confusion, As Ahmadinejad Claims He's Enrolling In Columbia, Wants "Campus Life Experience"; State Department Says No Defection Or Asylum Requested; Levi's and Girls Gone Wild Videos Factor In Iranian President Decision