Monday, August 14, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Surprising Things About Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's New Blog

News Item: Guess Who's Starting To Blog?

10. Just started this blog and already getting requests from people to join as co-blogger ... One guy, from a place called the Lincoln Group has been very persistent

9. Privately, laments that he wasn’t asked to be on this years’ “Dancing With The Stars

8. Was thinking about starting a ‘Tour de Tehran, to boost the economy, but worried about negative press over doping and Floyd Landis

7. The Great Satan can call me all the names he wants, but, let’s see, who took a 10-Day vacation while everything over here was getting worse?

6. Promises to attend next year’s YearlyKos Convention

5. Knows it will surprise a lot of people, but was behind Ned Lamont from the very beginning

4. I am surprised to find the Blogosphere very friendly ... Recently made a new friend - a Prince from Nigeria, who wants me to use my influence to help him get back his family’s fortune

3. Still checking into it ... I know many of you asked if I will be live-blogging when I go on Hajj this year, but not sure it will be kosher ... Err .. You know what I mean

2. Wishes he could quit day job to blog fulltime

1. Hmmm ... Making money from blogging ... I could speed up the process and go with BlogAds, then order the entire country to click on them ...












Now that he’s blogging, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says you can count on him attending next years’ YearlyKos Convention

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YearlyKos? Sounds like Justice Sunday would be more his thing. The Iranian leadership is definitely Repigious Right.

Anonymous said...

...religious...

Honest typo, really.

Danielle Solzman said...

LOL