9. With thanks to Northwest Airlines, a booklet titled "101 Ways To Save Swag"
8. No Swag Bags, and also no liquids or gels allowed; Only bombs have already been made and are on-screen
7. Note to people who got Swag Bags last year ... You want to pay attention to those notices from Dell Computer, and return your laptops for new batteries - and yes, the new battery will need to be declared on this years taxes
6. Another gift from the President - Once Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki clears out, a week’s stay at the Crawford Ranch
4. Special, Directors-Cut DVD of “Republicans On A Plane”
3. Writing Lessons from
2. You could have gotten DaimlerChrysler’s “Dr. Z" as a man-servant for a week