10. Send him hunting with Vice President Dick Cheney
8. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld on Gibson’s Atonement: “Oh, I don’t know. You know, I thought about that last night, and just musing over the words, the phrase, and what constitutes it. … It clearly is being stimulated by people who would like to have what could be characterized as Atonement and win it, but I’m not going to be the one to decide if, when or at all
7. Assign him to L.A. County Sheriffs Department, but he only responds to drunk driving calls
6. The ultimate movie and career penalty - Have him censored by Google and removed from their search results (just like they did in
5. Walk around for six-months with breast implants, filled with liquid sucrose
4. When Mitt Romney reopens
3. Mad Max Thunderdome-version PSA on Drunk Driving - Gibson is sent down
Is a Mad Max Thunderdome-version PSA on Drunk Driving in Mel Gibson’s future?