News Item: Obama stuns Clinton in Iowa while Huckabee shows his strength over Romney
10. Pass the word ... Alan Keyes is going around, trying to pass himself off as Barack Obama
9. It's the writer's strike ... Only reason I'm here is cuz' I'm tired of watching reruns
8. Bill Clinton's going around, complaining, none of the caucus sites had any donuts
7. I heard Huckabee screwed up again ... Flying back from The Tonight Show, he flew into Idaho, instead of coming here
6. There's a guy outside, selling padded SUV sunroof handles
5. Look, someone is going around dressed up like New Hampshire's Old Man of the Mountain ... Oh, wait a minute, that's John McCain!
4. Is Fred Thompson the guy with the wide stance?
3. Geez, those Ron Paul kids don't give up ... They're running fundraising car washes outside all the GOP caucus sites
2. I heard that the Romney campaign, if you vote for him, will give you a DVD of his faith speech
1. She should have gone with the cleavage ... Could'a been worth 5-points, easy
Bonus Iowa Caucus Links
Greg Sargent - Edwards: From Here On Out, It's Me Versus Obama
Barry Crimmins: Hog Futures Tumble in Iowa
John Ellis: A Hard Loss for Romney
David Corn: McCain in NH: Would Be "Fine" To Keep Troops in Iraq for "A Hundred Years"
Don Frederick: Ron Paul gets some revenge
'They Shoot Iowa Caucuses, Don't They?
Rachel Maddow: Hillary Apologist and Obama Basher