News Item: Former White House spokesman: Bush used 'propaganda' to sell war
10. Mr. President? ... It's the rocking-chair company... They want to know the new name you want on the other chair
9. Was Scott the one that gave Jeff Gannon the White House Press Passes?
8. Anyone check it see if he's an illegal immigrant?
7. No Dana, of course it's different... We've always kept you in the loop ...
6. No, Mr. President ... Yes, it is a book, but we wouldn't call it Ek-A-Lec-Tic
5. Mr. McClellan, this is the Vice President's office calling ... The Vice President would like to know if you are free this coming weekend, to join the Vice President on a hunting trip
4. We don't want this one coming back on us ... Check all the records for the President saying "Heck of a job, Scottie"
3. Any word back from the Minneapolis Airport? ... Did you tell them to look at all the security camera footage, for McClellan going into the Mens Room?
2. Anyone call Fox yet?... Tell them we want, two, maybe three-weeks of hit jobs
1. Worry about the media? ... They'll eat up our Iran bullshit like happy soup - Just like they swallowed the Iraq stuff
Bonus Beam Me Up Scottie Links
Trex: When Good Droids Get Mad, Go Bad, and Get Even
Scarecrow: McClellan Throws Bush, Cheney, Condi, Rove, Libby, . . . Under Bus
Barry Crimmins: A Dim, Shiny Liar
emptywheel: George Bush Authorized the Leak of Valerie Wilson’s Identity
Phoenix Woman: Complicit Enablers
Will Bunch's Attytood: UPDATED: We need an investigative reporter to investigate the reporters