Monday, May 23, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Larry King Would Have Said If He Had Testified In Michael Jackson Trial

10. Did you know that 48% of the woman who watch CNN, would rather go to bed with me, than Wolf Blitzer?

9. I have to admit, I like to have alittle Jesus Juice before I go on air

8. Juror Number 5 - What do you have to say?!

7. I appreciate it, your Honor, on letting me use my CNN mic …It has a chip in it that makes my voice sound sexier

6. Just give me a call … I can get you a copy of the network footage of his sister's halftime show ... Stuff nobody's seen!

5. What kind of question is that? Look at'em - everybody knows he's a freak

4. Who's our next caller? … Oh, sorry, what was the question again?

3. On my show, when I reference "The Donald", I'm talking about Trump - Mr. Apprentice …I have no idea what Jackson is talking about when he talks about his "Donald" …

2. I know, the suspenders make me look taller

1. Let's be real - I wouldn't let my kid sleep in the same state as him …

No comments: