Thursday, September 29, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard In The Senate Before The John Roberts Vote Today

10. Did we have it in the Energy Bill that the President can fly down to New Orleans every day?

9. I heard the President is going to nominate himself, just to bust everyone's balloon

8. You see that new show 'My Name Is Earl' … If Rove made a list like that, he'll have a show for years

7. Do we have to vote today? Can't we argue some more over FEMA, or the Relief budget or something?

6. I already told my brother-in-law to move so he can get set up in the Gulf Opportunity Zone

5. Cheney's here … Did he make you look at his scars too?

4. Is today the day we gotta have lunch and eat MRE's with some of the evacuees?

3. Maybe we can get him to hold the Supreme Court session with Anna Nicole Smith here in the Senate Chamber

2. Don't tell anyone but Frist gave me a 'Heads-Up" on the stock and I made a bundle dumping it in time

1. Think he'll come out and pardon Tom DeLay right away?

No comments: