Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Other Ways John Kerry Could Have Claimed President Bush Is Stupid

News Item: Bush Calls Kerry Remarks Insulting to U.S. Troops; Senator Says President, Not Military, Was Target of Botched Joke

10. Still thinks guys named “Chad” helped him win 2000 Presidential election

9. Hey, I provide food for my family; I don’t put it on my family, like the President said

8. Well, he did nominate Harriet Miers for the Supreme Court

7. First Lady likes to wear a “I’m With Stupid” T-Shirt around the living quarters at the White House

6. He’s the one with the "Ek-A-Lec-Tic" Reading List, not me

5. Whenever someone mentions “No Child Left Behind”, President worries and asks if “One of those Timber Alerts” has been put out

4. You look at this White House ... It’s almost as if that Lincoln Group is writing the script for their policies and statements

3. Even former Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough thinks the President is an idiot

2. They’re so desperate, they had to have Vice President Dick Cheney’s wife write a children’s book to get the President to understand the domestic policies

1. The President said he likes to use ‘The Google”... My God, with all his lies and broken policies, it’s as if, instead of an ‘I’m Feeling Lucky” search bar, the White House put a “I’m Feeling Stupid” one on his computer


Cowboy Diplomat or Cowboy Dunce?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny Stuff

I vote for Cowboy Dunce

JC
CT