News Item: The Pentagon Gets a Lesson From Madison Avenue; U.S. Needs to Devise a Different 'Brand' to Win Over the Iraqi People, Study Advises
10. Humor: Montage of Dick Cheney speeches, talking about being liberators, insurgency in final throes, not part of Executive branch
9. Saturation Campaign: "U.S. Democracy ... A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
8. Tough Love: "A Democracy tastes good like an occupation should"
7. In a PSA effort to get Iraqi's to rally around a new Constitution, will have a little old lady look into camera and bark "Where's The Beef!"
6. Retro (Optimistic): You've got a lot to live ... And the U.S. has alot to give ...
5. Ambassador Ryan Crocker descending down into a moving, shiny convertible car, with voiceover "Let America Put You In The Driver's Seat"
4. Have Miller Lite produce campaign; Clerics, politicians and celebrities around a square table for "Imam Law"
3. Subtle: In variation of Volkswagen campaign, black screen with only "Good Citizens Wanted"
2. Retro (Tough): The U.S. Military ... Takes A Licking But Keeps On Ticking ...
1. A good jingle: "The U.S. Occupation is that heavenly democracy, heavenly democracy, heavenly democracy ... The U.S. Occupation is that heavenly democracy, Better democracy a millionaire's money can't buy
Glenn Greenwald: Further politicization of the U.S. military's public statements