News Item: Bush hails troop cuts as 'return on success' in Iraq
10. Like any other successful executive - The Magic 8-Ball
9. Part of a new commercial: "Return On Success - Apply Directly To Your Forehead ... Return On Success - Apply Directly To Your Forehead ... Return On Success - Apply Directly To Your Forehead
8. Just a prelude to new nickname - The Success Guy
7. Recycled it from his failed Private Social Security Accounts initiative
6. Thought it sounds, kind of, "Ek-A-Lec-Tic"
5. Throwing one out there to Rumsfield... Sounds like something he would say
4. Fate - Spread a bunch of new slogans on the floor, and "Return On Success" was the one Barney peed on
3. Did some research, looking it up on The Google
2. Got it off the banner that will hang on his next aircraft carrier speech
1. Came in the same package as "The Clear Skies Act"
Glenn Kessler/Washington Post: The President Asserted Progress on Security and Political Issues. Recent Reports Weren't Often So Upbeat.
Barry Crimmins: Return on success?
Joe Gandelman: Bush: Limited Troop Reductions And Longterm Security Commitment To Iraq (ROUNDUP UPDATED)
Breaking News! Giant Search Engine Downed By GOP and RNC Staffers; Google Crashes! Besieged With “I’m Feeling Lucky” Searches From White House, Congress; Amazon, D.C. Novelty Stores Hit With Run On Magic 8-Balls