News Item: Malkin quits The O’Reilly Factor.
10. Touch up the replica Internment Camp she's built in her backyard
9. Instead of taking straw polls, she'll be more productive and build more straw men
8. Can now have the John Doe meetings at her house
7. More time to stalk innocent American families, who may, or may not, be receiving government aid
6. Prank call suicide hot-lines and just giggles ‘Boo-Freakin-Hoo’
5. Try on different blonde wigs, so maybe the Conservatives will like her better than Ann Coulter
4. Secretly go shopping at Crate & Barrel
3. Sit with her Voodoo dolls of Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera- and a box full of pins
2. Rethink her slander of Sally Field, sit down with some popcorn and the Box DVD Collection of 'The Flying Nun'
1. Write "Thank You" notes to Mitch McConnell and his staff
Bonus M-Squared Riffs
Crooks and Liars: Frost Parents Talk About The Right’s Jihad Against Their Son On Countdown
Sadly No: From Morn To Noon She Fell; From Noon To Dewy Eve…
When A Michelle Malkin Quits The O'Reilly Factor, And No One is Around To Hear it, Does It Make A Sound?
"The Conservatives ... They Like Me ... They Really Like Me ..."