News Item: Karl Rove Hired As Newsweek Contributor To ‘Balance’ Markos
10. Markos will need to remember, when they bump into each other, to call him "Turd Blossom", not "Turd Face"
9. Markos have to come up with a good response, when trapped in the elevator and Rove, boastfully, challenges him with "And how many times did the Grand Jury call you in?"
8. Markos can't look sheepish when Rove presses him on "How many governors did you get thrown in jail?"
7. It's back to school for Markos, to brush up on and learn that New Math of Roves'
6. If Markos wants to vote in 2008, as long as Markos works with Rove, he needs to verify - frequently - with his local voting commission that they have his correct address
5. One thing Markos can definitely ignore - Dancing lessons from Karl Rove
4. Markos shouldn't bite when Rove tries to get him to answer "And how many U.S. Attorneys did you get fired?"
3. If Markos has any family or relatives that work, covertly, for the CIA, he's got to keep that info away from Rove
2. Markos will have to come up with somebody, to be their brains, or have to endure Rove's sing-song taunts of "I'm Bush's Brain ... I'm Bush's Brain ..."
1. Markos shouldn't bring up, or interview, Margaret Spellings... Karl's still a little touchy about it ...
Why, It's A Mini Rovepalooza Linkfest
Kos: It's Karl Rove
Karl Rove's New Gig
Jane Hamsher/Firedoglake: Newsweek to Hire Karl Rove
Steve Benen/The Carpetbagger Report: Juan Williams defines ‘journalist’
Digby: "It's A Great Lie"
A Further Embellishment On The Appropriately Named CREEP
Logan Murphy/Crooks and Liars: Keith Olbermann Says Goodbye To Turd Blossom
Joan Walsh/Salon: The man who sold the war
Lou Dubose/Salon: The collapse of Karl Rove; The Pygmalion strategist from Texas built up the Republican Party by exploiting the religious right -- and now his handiwork is crumbling.
Markos - If he offers, pass on the dancing lessons