News Item: McCain Owns First Foreign Policy Gaffe During Obama's Iraq Trip (VIDEO)
10. Wait a minute, you sure Iraq and Pakistan don't share a border?
9. Still mighty pissed off that al-Maliki hadn't endorsed his Iraq plans
8. AARP hasn't sent him his 2008 World Atlas yet
7. Thought it was a trick question
6. Answered too quickly ... Concerned Andrea Mitchell was going to call it a "fake interview"
5. Gazing at Diane Sawyer, he drifted off, thinking about one of Phil Grahams soft-core porn films
4. It was a toss-up ... Either say that, or start talking about Czechoslovakia again
3. Ate too many donuts, with sprinkles, before the interview
2. Was nervous - Worried that he was going to be asked a Shiite-Sunni question
1. Quite simply, he was drunk
Bonus Stumblin' Bumblin' John McCain Riffs
What's Next ... An "Ek-A-Lec-Tic" Reading List?
No, Wait ... I Think It's Iran Training al-Qaeda To Pump The Gas ...
If He Really Wanted To Scare'em, He Would Have Named Big Daddy Lipscomb ...