Saturday, July 18, 2009

No. 3,000

Boy, they just seem to be flying by now ...

It was roughly a year ago, that The Garlic celebrated its' 2,000th post (taking a bit over three-years to achieve), and our post this morning, This Date ... On The Garlic" (which has one of our more popular post; "Top Ten Cloves: Ways To Tell Your Next Door Neighbor May Be Conducting Illegal Dogfights ) turns out to be No. 3,000.



Yikes!

Arguably, not as cool as making Baseball's 3,000 Hits Club, but, hey, I played mostly stickball as a kid, and only one year of organized baseball (in which, for some inexplicable reason, I got beaned a lot)

I guess, having a presidential campaign, and election, helped build those numbers up, thanks to Mommy Moose, Stumblin' Bumblin' John McCain, with their Dead Campaign Express, and, of course, "The Most Fabulous Object In The World", aka Hillary Clinton, I suppose, I could be open for criticism of under-achieving

A thousand posts in just over a year ...

Hmmm ... If I do about five, or six, post, per-day, I might be able to rack up another thousand before years' end ...

We'll have to wait and see on that ...

Meanwhile, let's toss out some tips-of-the-cap to Barry Crimmins, Michael Stickings, Sean Collins, and a boatload of others, who have assisted, tagged, linked, promoted, pushed, or otherwise helped me along the way.

And, to our subscribers, and readers, of The Garlic ...

MUCHO THANKS!




No comments: