There was much hub-bub on the World Wide Web last evening, with the news that the "Cheeseburger That Sweats" (h/t Barry Crimmins), aka Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the hospital, ironically, in Hawaii, after suffering chest pains.
No doubt, there are people out there, mumbling like Solazzo, from 'The Godfather' this morning with the news that Limbaugh is resting comfortably.
Some of the Flying Monkeys, of the Right Wing Freak Show, were, already, last night, sending out shots-across-the-bow, dare anyone start making death jokes about one of our grandfathered Ignorant Dolts.
I, for one, hope he lives a long, long, life;
- Long enough to see the despicable garbage schtick he promulgates, promotes (proudly, no less), and, otherwise revels in, becomes totally repudiated, and becomes a neon pariah for the rest of his life.
- That he lives long, so that he can see the country bounce back, become great again, under Democrat Leadership.
- That he lives long enough to see a woman, perhaps a black, gay woman, elected President.
- So that he can see the people he cheerleaded - The Commander Guy, The Shawdow President, and all the dwarfs, finks, phonies and frauds of The Bush Grindhouse - take their Perp Walk, if not in this country, than in the World Court, to pay for their War Crimes.
- So that he can see millions of Americans become healthy, with a broad, robust Healtcare Plan, brought about by the Democrats
- So that, hopefully, a cured Michael J. Fox, can spit in his face
Will Bunch, on Attytood, shares this;
So, get well, Rush Limbaugh. And get well quickly, because I want to make fun of you for vacationing in that "exotic" Barack Obama-producing state of Hawaii.
So does James Akers Jr., posting on Twitter, perhaps the best of well-wishes;
I hope Rush Limbaugh is saved by a black homosexual doctor with a questionable immigration status
Adrian Chen, over on Gawker, points out the Prayer Vigils taking place;
Our buddies over at the Free Republic know how to save Rush Limbaugh: Internet prayer vigil! There are like 150 prayers already! Do you realize what this means? Tonight could be the night we find out if God exists
Yeah, what if God was one of him...