10. The first American President was known for ‘I cannot tell a lie” ... The 43rd American President will be known for “I cannot tell the truth”
9. In God We Trust ... For everything else, we’ll beat the living shit out of you
God Don’t Bless
Land that I used to love
Don’t Stand beside her, put please guide her
Thru the term, with the torturer, that we’re sick of
From the mountain of lies, to the prairies of smears,
To the secret prisons, red with blood
God don’t bless
Lest You’ll be dragged through the mud
7. Ask not what your country can do for you - But ask what your country will do to you - if you don’t tell us what we want to know
Oh, say can you see - by the dawn’s early garrote
What we so frighteningly hailed anything the “aggressive interrogators” sought
Their broad straps and bright lights, thru the perilous beating,
O'er the waterboards we watched were so gallantly streaming?
5. Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses ... So we can work’em over...
4. Four scars, and seven waterboards ago ... Your current Fathers brought forth upon your country a new name - Torturers
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the George Bush
He is trampling out the human rights and turning Muslims into mush
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of his terrible swift waterboards
His torture is marching on
2. Oh beautiful, for Secret CIA Prisons, and amber welts of pain ...Of purple bruises majesty, above the swelling brain
1. We the people of the Bush Administration, in order to form a more perfect secret prison system, establish injustice, injure domestic tranquility, provide for the offensive, promote the general warmongers, and secure the blessings of aggressive interrogations to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and destabilize this Constitution for the United States of America
"You were right, Dick, we're really pulling this thing off ..."