News Item: Sixteen Words and the Trial of Scooter Libby
10. Libby still trying to leak info about Valerie Plame to reporters covering the trial
9. Karl Rove says he's not worried ... Along with "The Math", he also boasting he as "The Jury"
8. Just to bust his balls, Libby supporters having T-Shirts made up that read "We Control Tim Russert"
7. If Libby is found innocent, plans on taking Chuck Hagel's advice and will become a shoe salesman
6. If Libby is found guilty, his lawyers planning on asking for special circumstances and allow Libby to go to rehab
5. Libby's lawyers have already decided not to call Mary Matalin to testify - They don't want to take the chance of scaring the jury
4. Judge so fearful of Cheney testifying, considering having him brought into court, in straight jacket and mask, ala Hannibal Lecter
3. Libby's memory is so bad, his lawyers have hired someone to go over his house every morning and remind him of the trial
2. Every time Patrick Fitzgerald passes by the defendents table, he mumbles out of the corner of his mouth "Liar"
1. President Bush still doesn't know who the hell Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame are
Judge so fearful of Cheney testifying, considering having him brought into court, in straight jacket and mask, ala Hannibal Lecter