Friday, August 05, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Bob Novak Was Thinking About Before Walking Out On CNN Program

10. Maybe he'd "score more, if wore a bow tie like Tucker Carlson

9. "How they never ask me to speak at those 'Justice Sunday' rallies?"

8. "I must be getting old … Those two blog gals got really bored with my old newspaper stories"

7. His longtime, secret desire to rub lotion on Martha Stewart's ankle

6. "I think they pay better over at Fox News … I'm going to have to check that out"

5. If he should just slap, or kick the crap out of Inside Politics host, Ed Henry, if he asks about the CIA Leak case

4. "Hmmm I wonder if the South Koreans can clone another Bob Novak?"

3. "Maybe I'll expose one of Jennifer Aniston's love letters"

2. "I kind of like it when Katharine Harris wears blue eye shadow"

1. His longtime, secret desire to rub lotion on James Carville's head

No comments: