Saturday, August 06, 2005

Weekend Special - Sautéed Cloves 6 August 2005




"I've done alittle pro bono work myself
... Maybe you'd want to come back to my place, have a drink and we can talk about it ..."








Steven Spielberg announced that Tom Cruise will not be starring in his next film project, 'Crouching Bull, Flying Matadors', due for Summer release in 2006
























The Electoral College plans on submitting changes, begining with the 2006 Mid-Term Congressional elections. The plan, aimed at softening the harsh rhetoric, calls for the elimination of the term "Red" state and "Blue" state, replacing it with "Yellow" and "Claret"















South Korean researchers have moved ahead with their dog-cloning program and have won approval to allow the cloned canines the right to use public transportation





Romper, Bomper, Stomper, Boo
Tell Me, Tell Me, Tell Me, Who
Magic Mirror tell me today
Did all my friends have fun at play?


No comments: