News Item: WH Press Sec'y: 'I feel like I'm in school every day'
10. Saddam Hussein had absolutely nothing to do with, no involvement in, the Vietnam War
9. Watergate was a hotel, burglarized by Republican operatives, and the beginning of Richard Nixon's downfall, not a Beltway water-theme park
8. Life Magazine wasn't a pro-life publication, but a national news magazine
7. The 1965 Civil Rights Act wasn't the 60's equivalent of this decades Patriot Act
6. The Golden Jet was Bobby Hull's nickname, not Gary Powers' plane in the U-2 Incident (and no, not the band U2)
5. Nikita Khrushchev wasn't a Russian shoe salesman, but the Soviet Union leader, who banged his shoe on a desk at the U.N.
4. Charles Whitman didn't build the Texas Tower, on the campus of the Universtity of Texas, he was the Texas Tower Sniper, killing 14 people
3. The Huntley-Brinkley Report wasn't a big Senate investigation, but a NBC nightly news program
2. Captain Kangaroo was not a military officer, but host of an immensely popular morning children's television program
1. The Washington Monument is named after first President, not the city
It's A Perinopalooza!
In Dana Perino's World, The Glass Is Always, and Perpetually, Half-Full
Think Progress - Perino: ‘Once a Bushie, always a Bushie.’
Think Progress - Perino ‘Defends’ Email Statements: I Didn’t Lie, I Just Had No Idea What I Was Talking About
DailyKos: Dana Perino - Too ignorant to be Press Secretary?
Mike Nizza/NYT: Nobody’s Perfect: Press Secretary Edition
Edward Copeland: How about No Press Secretary Left Behind?
"Wait ... Wait ... I think I know that one ..."