Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard At Bush-Saudi Prince Meeting In Crawford, Texas

10. Mr. President, could you arrange for me to take a shift with those Minutemen on the Arizona border?

9. Ahhh shit …Look what's sticking out of his briefcase … Invoices for all those Special Renditions we did last month ...

8. Mr. President, my sources tell me that everyone at the U.N. will file for a handgun permit if you push Bolton through

7. He's calling again? … Tell DeLay I'm busy …. Tell'em that me and the Prince are out on the horses - all day long!

6. Don't forget to give the prince that wallet, for the Bin-Laden's … You know, the one they lost on that Sept 12th flight

5. Stick an Exxon decal on my flight suit and get the gas tanker ready! … He's talking about lowering by a nickel, or more!

4. Tell me more of your No Child Left Behind …The Kingdom would be glad to take some - they make excellent camel jockeys

3. Yes, I know their Jewish, but Ari's in a bind … Besides, they're handy .. They can build whole towns in, like, a weekend

2. I don't think I could answer that Mr. President … Everybody, kind of, has a Private Retirement Account in Saudi Arabia

1. I got me a Justice Sunday hangover this morning boys and I'm lovin' it!

No comments: